Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Nursery Inspiration


LOVE this nursery I found online - it is so warm and it is exactly how I envision our baby's room. I am painting our nursery walls at this very moment in a gray color, a bit lighter than the paint pictured here.

Since we are not finding out the sex of our sweet babe, I am sticking to very basic colors - gray, white, and black for the nursery. I'll work in color with art, accessories, blankets, etc. My amazing design sister, Emily, is helping me each step of the way. At the moment I am most likely driving her insane - thank you sis for all of your help, love you to the moon and wish you were here to help me paint!

2 comments:

  1. Aaahhhhh, I wuv you too! You know I would do anything for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the YELLOW CHAIR!! and it is very warm and cozy! 2 thumbs up

    ReplyDelete