Sunday, July 10, 2011

19 weeks and Counting

I've moved into my 20th week of pregnancy. I'm almost halfway through - hard to believe! I never thought I'd make it this far, counting my lucky stars each and every day for this sweet pea and praying for continued health for me and baby C.

We had a checkup this past week and got to see our sweet baby love. The ultrasound consisted of a lot of measurements! The doctor measured the brain, thigh bone, spine.... she checked out the heart, toes, feet, kidneys -- absolutely amazing what they can see. But she did NOT look to see what the sex was per our request. I just knew while scoping everything out she saw something and just didn't say - but she surprisingly said she didn't look in that "area" because they want to be surprised as well, if they can.

Here, he or she is, at 19 weeks:

The mouth seriously opened right when she took this shot, looks like he or she is smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment