Sunday, June 26, 2011

Colorado 2011 Vacation

Well our journey to Colorado has come and gone,
but we have a lot of fun memories that we brought back with us.
Here are a few...

Mesa Verde National Park, CO


Mesa Verde cave dwellings, hundreds of years old


Monkeys in the window


My new turquoise earrings from the Purgatory Trading Co., Trinidad, CO
I'm in love with them...


I'm in love with this little one, my sweet nephew Aidan was a wonderful traveler!


Kevin, shooting some cans


Amy, Emily, and Katie - three sissies in Cuchara, CO


Emily and me at The Dog Bar in Cuchara, CO


Greg and I eating amazing tacos at Kip's in Pagosa Springs, CO

Mimi with Aidan at the pueblo ruins, Mesa Verde, CO


Dad with Luna in the backyard - nice view, eh?


The family enjoying a lovely evening in La Veta, CO


Dad & Greg geocaching on the West Peak


Baby bump and the beretta air pistol - 17 weeks
Emily snapped these photos, thought it was funny.
Don't worry, it was not loud at all - more like a beebee gun.


Trout caught at the San Juan National Forest
My sweet husband who I adore, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment