Sunday, June 12, 2011

15 Weeks: Bumpdate

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of the baby: a navel orange (about 4.5 in, 2 to 3 oz)

Total Weight Gain: 6 lbs

Maternity Clothes: I have bought several maternity tanks and tops to fit me better, but mainly wearing roomy dresses and drawstring shorts.

Gender: Unknown, I have a hunch!

Movement: The last week I have felt some strange "twinges" but unsure what they are, could be the ligaments stretching and making room for baby. Hope to feel some real movement soon!

Sleep: Sleeping really hard at times, other times I stay awake just thinking.

What I miss: I miss feeling energetic. Some energy is coming back, thankfully!

Symptoms: Morning sickness has come back and bitten me! I am waking up around 4am or 5am and feeling very ill. Nothing a zofran won't cure ... but I'm just ready not to take any meds for nausea!

Cravings: I have been wanting Gang Dang Red Curry dish from Bangkok Alley. It has been making my mouth salivate just thinking about it. So the nearest BA is in Collierville - so I drove 30 minutes to get Red Curry to go. I know, ridiculous .... but I HAD to have it. Of course on the way over to pick it up I was starting to feel a little ill and needed to eat stat. As soon as I paid and picked it up, I was going to get a bite in while in the car. As I drive away, I realize there is no silverware! AHHH the horror! I got home in a flash and tore the Gang Dang up.... twice! Once at dinner time and again at 9:30pm.

Weekly Wisdom: The food you often crave does not satisfy you. What's up with that?

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing baby's heartbeat this past week.

Looking forward to: Vacationing in Colorado with my family & traveling with my nephew!


No comments:

Post a Comment