Saturday, June 11, 2011

Brunch for Baby Greene


Today I was so excited to be a part of Robyn's baby brunch shower! I was able to help host and we had a blast. Baby Korbyn will be here in less than a month, so exciting!
At our fabulous brunch we had fruit, ham and cheese rolls, breakfast casseroles, monkey bread, and cheese grits. Also - my favorite - was coffee punch! I am going to add the recipe here because it was so delicious, it was more like a dessert. Super easy, try it sometime!

1/3 cup instant coffee
2/3 cup sugar
1 1/2 cup HOT water
1/2 gallon milk
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
1/2 gallon chocolate ice cream

Mix coffee, sugar, and hot water.
Add milk.
Add ice creams. (soften)
Serve and enjoy!



A photo of Rachel and I with the Mama-to-be-very-soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment