Monday, September 5, 2011

HELLO 3rd Trimester


How Far Along: 27 weeks

Size of the baby: About 16 in from head to toe, 2 lbs

Total Weight Gain: 16 lbs, which I am proud of... doc praised my weight gain and said to continue doing what I'm doing!

Maternity Clothes: All maternity pants and almost all maternity shirts. Got to do a little early birthday shopping this past weekend with my mom and she treated me to some new clothes! Thanks Mamacita.

Gender: Still holding strong!

Movement: This baby never sleeps, constant movement and it is so fun to watch. Mom has been here and she got to feel the baby kick and move several times. We even watched my stomach get totally uneven one day, all kinds of giggles came from both of us!

Sleep: Sleeping a little bit harder these days since work keeps me exhausted. Still having to get up 2-3 times to go to the bathroom. If only I had the courage to buy Depends...

What I miss: Don't judge me... but I miss the enjoyment of an adult beverage while sitting on the patio.

Symptoms: I suppose I will be one of those pregnant women who suffers with morning sickness throughout the pregnancy. Still having to take 1/2 Zofran each morning.

Cravings: No cravings, but have been extremely thirsty the past few days - if Lake Michigan were in front of me I would destroy it...

Weekly Wisdom: Don't stress the little stuff, enjoy life and those around me.

Best Moment of the Week: Having Mom here to feel kicks and go to the do
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments:

Post a Comment