Saturday, November 26, 2011

Bumpdate: 39 weeks

Almost there!

Tomorrow I will be 39 weeks, moving into the 40th and final week of this pregnancy! As of last Monday, I was dilated 2 cm and 60% effaced. I go back to see the doctor on Monday. I will be induced this coming Friday, December 2, if baby decides not to come on his or her own. I'm very anxious and nervous about everything and just pray all will go well! In a way I'd love to have the baby come on his or her own, but the idea of knowing a date is also nice. We'll see what this week brings!

Either way, Greg and I are both packed and ready to go! My mom flies in on Thursday, December 1 - she is cutting it close, wouldn't you say?
Hopefully my next post will include a picture of a beautiful baby girl or boy! Stay tuned . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment