Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bumpdate: 37 weeks


How Far Along: 37 weeks

Size of the baby: The size of a WATERMELON (about 19-22 in, 6.5 lbs)
No wonder I feel so huge!

Last doctor update: We went to the doctor this past Friday. I am 60% effaced and 1cm dilated. The baby's head is very low, according to my doctor - I can concur with her on that from the pressure that I feel. I will head back this coming Friday, anxious to see if we've had any other progress. The way I've been feeling, I just feel like this baby will make an appearance soon - which would be fine with me. I am not sleeping at all these days. If I am not going to sleep, I'd rather have a sweet baby to snuggle with instead of laying on the couch staring at the ceiling fan. I have strange feelings here and there and never know what they are. It will be real interesting to see what happens when I do go into labor and have no idea what to do! No books, internet sites, or people can prepare you for that. But, we are packed and ready to go when the time is here. I am continuing to work, even though each day is trying and tiring & it takes all I have to get through - I hope to last as long as I can. I only have 12 working days until the due date, so hopefully I can hang in there!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving break next week and meeting our sweet little one soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment