Friday, December 17, 2010

Rolling in the Dough

Since I've been out of school and had a lot of time at home, I decided to get into my susie-homemaker outfit and start baking! When I was out in Colorado in September my sister, Emily, made some amazing homemade pizza - dough and all! I have been dreaming of that pizza ever since. I decided today was the day...
The dough recipe is courtesy of Emily Conley, super easy and super fast!

Click on the link for the full recipe: http://www.finecooking.com/recipes/easy_pizza_dough.aspx

The dough right after mixing ingredients. Put in the microwave to rise...


It had RISEN!

Added the toppings: sauce, pepperoni, bell pepper, artichoke hearts, and shrooms!



Mmmm the delicious product!

1 comment:

  1. That looks amazing- way to go sissy. You'll never eat pizza the same now...xoxo

    ReplyDelete