Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Much Needed Words from a Friend

Yesterday was my first day of full-time teaching at my school. Last week I had 3 subjects that I taught, this week I have picked up all of the subjects. I was pretty nervous yesterday knowing I had the class all day, teaching every minute! When I walked into my classroom yesterday morning, my cooperative teacher had a card with a bag of M&M's on my desk (she knows how to get to my heart!). I opened it to find a precious and encouraging card that she had made. I had to take a picture and post it; the card really sweet and thoughtful. The card couldn't have come at a better time. It is just what I needed as I headed into my 4th week of student teaching. I have been blessed with such a wonderful mentor and friend as my cooperative teacher, she is fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment