Wednesday, July 4, 2012

BIB 911

I desperately need to find durable, thick, and of course cute bibs for Sloane.  She drools like a faucet (or more like a water hose) and everything soaks through so quickly. Any suggestions on good finds from moms who have been where I am?  Just to give you an idea, I stopped counting at 8 bib changes yesterday.  Her bottom two teeth are halfway through and she stays wet!  Thanks for suggestions :)

Happy 4th of July to everyone - hope you make memories and eat good food!


2 comments:

  1. Is she still a drooling machine? I found some giant ones by iPlay from Target that I loved! Miss you girl!!! I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award by the way :} Details are in my most recent post! Hope the year is starting off well, and hope to see you soon!!!
    Love you,
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. She goes through drooling phases, are the iPlays thick or at least soak up the drool well? You nominated me? You are so sweet, I've been the worst blogger since I had Sloane, I need to get better at that! YOU on the other hand are great at it..... I'll have to nominate YOU! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete