Sunday, August 7, 2011

Bumpdate Quickie: 23 weeks

23 weeks: baby weighs in at 1.5 lbs and is as long as an ear of corn!

So I am too tired to fill out the survey for this week, so here is a quick snap shot of the belly bump.

School starts back tomorrow and my tummy is full of nerves and anxiety. Bedtime is near, but here is a picture taken yesterday, in baby C's room.

We had a doctor's appointment this past Friday and all is moving along well. She was happy with all of my stats and numbers and will go back in 4 weeks for the dreaded glucose test!



EXCITING NEWS: Robyn and Alex now have a beautiful baby girl, Korbyn. She came into the world on Saturday, August 6th. I got to see Robyn today and she looks exceptional and is doing great. I can not wait to hold Korbyn in my arms, she looks like a good snuggle buddy! CONGRATS to the Greenes, so happy for y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment